Sometimes it seems ridiculous to spend a lot on something you may not like or that ultimately seems like a hollow purchase. No one wants to spend a lot of money on a product that doesn’t work for them! Here are a few pricey items I have tried and swear by.
Though I wish this doctor had a different last name, I’ve been using these for a month and I can honestly say they brightened up my complexion from the get-go. I use them every day, though they recommend you build up to that. Hey, I’m a tough girl! I just started on my second box and hoping to see even more fading of my spots.
My dermatologist recommended this to me years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. This is one of those “less obvious it’s working” products but the few times I’ve taken a break from it my skin has become congested, and more uneven in tone. But it is more of a preventative of future damage and aging. You only need about 4 drops a day so it lasts a long time. Here are all the things it claims to do.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
This is THE BEST concealer I’ve ever used. It has the most coverage without becoming cake-y and it is smooth as silk. A tube lasts me about a year! I know you’re not supposed to keep make up that long but I apply it with a clean finger or brush and I believe it’s fine. I use it wherever there are spots or shadows on my face as well as under my eyes. On a similar note…
This foundation is gorgeous. It feels like silk, covers well but never looks like you’re wearing it, looks fabulous all day, and lasts me about 6 months. You really don’t even need a full pump! I depress the pump about half way to get the perfect amount.
Givenchy calls this their “black magic” shade. It’s looks black, but changes with your body chemistry to create a shade for you which can be anything from “sheer berry to deep plum”. It’s subtle no matter what shade it turns because it’s very sheer. You can use it alone or over lipstick. It’s moisturizing, plumping and lovely! Try it!